Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kayaking

My mom was in town for a few weeks and left Monday.  We took advantage of the free babysitting and went kayaking on Saturday with our friends Andrew and Christina.  I do like to kayak, as long as it's a tandem kayak and I'm allowed to stop rowing anytime I feel like it (which is about every 5 seconds).  Luckily Levi doesn't mind pulling my share the majority of the time.  Even when I am trying to help, I probably just dip-my-paddle-in-the-water more so than actually row.  I'm not what you'd call an "athlete."



Mapping out our route

Looks like they're walking on water.


I ended up a little sore (guess I did do some paddling after all) and Levi ended up a little sunburned, but we had a fun day.


2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!!! But then again, kayaking is one of my more favorite things to do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should have done this while you and Paul were out here! Next time, I guess.

    ReplyDelete