Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Baby is Cuter Than Every Other Baby. Even the Jolie-Pitts.

When I was pregnant, I had a lingering worry that my baby would be ugly.  Levi's response was, "There are a lot more things I'm worried about than having a ugly baby."  Point well taken.  But still.  I wanted a cute baby!
Mothers would assure me that I would think my baby was cute no matter what he looked like.  I didn't believe them.  I thought I would be objective.  If my baby was ugly, I would recognize the fact and deal with it.

Luckily, baby Levi was and is the cutest baby in the world.  Just kidding.  I absolutely cannot be objective!  The mothers were right!  I think he is so beautiful, but I have no idea if that is actually true or not.  Thankfully, I don't care.  I love thinking he is the most beautiful baby.  I love when Levi and I see babies on TV, we look at each other and say, "Our baby is way cuter than that baby."

But it just may be true.  Look at that cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment