Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bunny Picnic -- Who Brought the Carrot Cake?

Today was a baby Easter picnic!

You probably saw all these pictures on Facebook, but I wanted to share my favorites.  Look at my little bunny!

Baby Levi's buddy Liam did NOT like his bunny ears!  Sarah had to put them back on after every picture.  Liam was born the same month as baby Levi, and they're just about the same size, too.  It's really cute to see them together.


The mamas got creative with our treats!  I made bunny and duckie chocolate-covered pretzels (thank you Pinterest).




 Bunny Levi was in a weird mood.  He would go from laughing to crying in an minute.  He acted like he wanted to nurse and then wouldn't.  It might be his teeth coming in, or it might be growing pains.

He's a cute bunny bum either way.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the crying picture :)

    ReplyDelete