Sunday, April 1, 2012

Follow the Prophet

Like most of you, we spent this weekend watching General Conference.  I am *so* thankful it's broadcast on the internet now!  We were able to plug in the laptop to the TV, hook up our speakers, and watch conference in great quality right from home.

Usually Levi and I watch at least one session a day at the church with our ward members, but with this little wiggler we decided it made more sense to watch at home, rather than walk the hallways of the church when he gets bored.

I felt like a major theme of this conference was the importance of families and raising children in righteousness.  Maybe I just notice those themes more now.  But there were a lot of great insights on the topic.

I truly have a testimony that the greatest joy in this life and the next comes from family.  I am unbelievably thankful for my family, and especially for the chance to be a mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment