Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter Egg!

We had a great Easter Sunday.  The Easter Bunny did not visit (I think we [I] eat enough sweets as it is without bags of jelly beans lying around the house), but I'm sure next year he'll bring baby Levi an Easter basket.

We went to church and then headed down to Miami to have family dinner with Lexi and Alejandro.

We of course had the Farnsworth family traditional foods (fried chicken and chocolate cake), and also had ham, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and fruit salad.  We [I] stuffed our faces.

After that we fat-dogged it for awhile, went to the sauna, and played with the baby.
This pose makes me laugh.


 
And Lexi taught baby Levi to clap!
video

It was a great day.  I am so thankful for the sacrifice of our Savior, because I know moments like these are not lost.  I know that because of the Atonement and Resurrection I will have my family forever, and that joys like these will only grow throughout eternity.

Happy Easter!


1 comment:

  1. Whaa?! I didn't know Lexi chopped her hair!

    ReplyDelete