Friday, April 27, 2012

Hungry Man

So, for those of you unfamiliar with baby food, they make these "puffs" for babies that are like little cherrios, except they dissolve quickly in your mouth.  Most babies go crazy for them.  But when I've tried to give them to baby Levi, he would not let me put one in his mouth.  And when I would hand him one, he would just hold on to it until it got mushy and gross.

Well, finally today he figured out what all the fuss was about.  And all of a sudden, he was using both fists to try to shove them in his mouth.


He had a little trouble getting them down the hatch.  When I took the tray off his high chair, they were all over his lap.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that... it's totally like cookie monster, where he sticks them in his mouth and then pulls them back out again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Totally is Cookie Monster!!

    ReplyDelete