Friday, April 13, 2012

My One and Only Post About Baby Pee

They say you learn something new every day.

Why did today's "something" have to involve swim diapers and a dress that smelled like baby pee all day?  Yesterday's something involved peanut butter and chocolate chips.

I guess you win some, you lose some.


For those who have not yet learned the swim diaper lesson, don't learn the hard way.  Put the swim diaper on immediately before going in the pool, and not before the baby sits on your lap while you chat with friends.  Otherwise, your cute dress will also smell like baby pee all day.  Thank goodness the only  people I hang out with nowadays are moms, who are very forgiving of baby pee smell.

2 comments:

  1. One time I had Piper in a swim diaper at my friend's house before we went to the pool and she peed on their couch. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! My friend went to brunch with a friend before the pool party, and her baby peed on her friend's lap. There should be a warning label or something!

    ReplyDelete