Sunday, May 20, 2012

9 Months!


Baby Levi is 9 months old today! 

I had this bright idea to take a cute picture of him holding this red foam "9."  This probably would have been a doable project at around 6 months.  But at 9 months he is way too active to sit still for a picture, especially with a prop.  This is how the photo shoot went:

This is going to be so cute!


Throws the "9".

 Tries to lunge off the couch.

Mama takes a picture of the couch while trying to catch the baby. 

Okay, this is a "6," not a "9."

 Let's try the floor.  Baby Levi claps.

Decides to try to stand up.

Attempts crawling.

Maybe holding the "9" is too much.  Let's just set it on the floor.

Baby now wants to grab it.

I tried.  Well, even if I didn't get the picture I wanted, I definitely got a lot of laughs.  C'est la vie!



1 comment:

  1. I FREAKING LOVE THIS POST!!!! well documented. great idea! one i wish we both had at ONE MONTH!

    ReplyDelete