Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so thankful to be a mother!  This little guy is the apple of my eye.  I fell head over heels for him the minute I met him, and every single day I am so thankful to be his mama.

I'm so blessed to have so many amazing women in my life who are mothers, whose examples I think about and rely on every day.  Above all, my own mommy!!

My mom and her mom!


I have so much of my mom in me, and I'm thankful for that.  She is an amazing woman.

And lastly, if you haven't seen these videos, they are amazing.  Have a tissue handy; they WILL make you cry.  The first one is about the Olympics and the second one has a cute fat baby.





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I saw that Olympics commercial the other day while folding laundry... totally started bawling!

    ReplyDelete