Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What a Lucky Rabbit's Foot

Today my penny-pinching ways paid off!  The mom's group I'm in had a kind-of yard sale, with people bringing baby things they want to get rid of and either swapping, giving them away, or selling them for a low price.

I really hit the jackpot.  I'd been envying my friends with the Ergo carrier, but couldn't stomach paying over $100 for it.  Snagged one today for $35!!  It's the organic one, too.  My jaw dropped when I saw it.  I'd also been planning on buying baby Levi a neoprene lifejacket, but just hadn't gotten around to it.  Got one of those today too!  Yippee!

For those of you who know my dad, you can tell I am my father's daughter.  Nothing makes me happier than a deal.  Ha.


Baby Levi got to play with his buddies (play, and squash, and pull hair, par for the course), and the mamas got to unload a little.  I talked about our doctor's visit from yesterday, and at least four other moms had gone through the exact same thing.  It made me feel so much better.  I'm so thankful to have my mom friends!

1 comment:

  1. You should post a picture of Levi in his life jacket!

    ReplyDelete