Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day!  Today we celebrated with a lot of food.  We started with a candy-gram for Daddycakes...

...and later for dinner, made homemade country-fried steaks!

Yum.  Delicious. 

Daddy Levi got a saltwater aquarium for his gift, and plans on filling it with tropical fish he captures in our ocean.  He also got a tie, of course.

I always knew Levi would be a great dad, but I'm still amazed each and every day and how wonderful of a father he really is.  Baby Levi loves him so much, and he would do absolutely anything for that baby.  He changes dirty diapers, gets up at 5am with him, worries about him when he seems feverish, he really is the world's greatest dad!

Speaking of great dads, I have a few more who deserve a good shout-out today.


My own Daddio!  One of the smartest guys I know.  The more I see of the world, the more amazed I am at all he has taught me.  And as time goes on, our relationship just gets closer and closer.  I love you, Dad!

Also...
Grandpa!  It's been awhile since I've seen him, and I miss him.  I love his kind heart, and his funny sayings that I find myself repeating over and over again.

They say a good man is hard to find, so I am so blessed to have so many absolutely wonderful men in my life.  Let's celebrate all those great guys today!



No comments:

Post a Comment