Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth in Florida

Happy Independence Day!


Like his flag shorts?  Very patriotic.
It felt so odd to have a big holiday on a Wednesday.  I couldn't wrap my head around it.  I couldn't stop feeling like it was Saturday, no matter how hard I tried.  But it sure made the week go by fast!  It felt like two mini weeks.

Our Fourth was so fun!  We started the day with a pancake breakfast at the church, where I seriously pigged out on pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, yum yum (snort snort).  Then we hit the beach with Lexi and Alejandro.  The sun was out, the manatees were out, it was a gorgeous beach day.  Baby Levi even took a nap on the beach blanket, so I got to lay back and read my book (a true luxury for a mom).

Later that day we walked around downtown to see all the hulabaloo.  We went home early, though, to get the baby to bed, and watched fireworks from the house.


Yay for America!

No comments:

Post a Comment