Wednesday, August 8, 2012

One Small Step For Baby Levi, One Giant Leap In Mama's Heart

My baby is walking!  Incredible!  He took his first few steps yesterday, going from me to his excersaucer.  I cheered so loud he thought something was wrong for a few seconds, before he figured out it was happy yelling.

He did it a few more times yesterday, also, even letting daddy watch.  He's still a ways off from walking more than a few steps at a time, but time just seems to fly by.  He'll be running around before I know it.

I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast.  We'll have to think of another nickname for him, because "Baby Levi" won't apply for too much longer.  *Sigh*

2 comments:

  1. I still like the nickname Bubba.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those teeth! So cute! They definitely grow way to fast!

    ReplyDelete