Monday, September 17, 2012

Now I Lay Him Down To Sleep

I love watching this baby sleep.  Luckily, it's not creepy if you're the mom.
 
His naps are in a weird in-between stage right now.  He's getting ready to go from two naps a day to one, but he's not quite there yet.  If he takes two naps, his second nap is so late in the day that his bedtime gets pushed to 8:30 or 9:00.  I like having my relax time after he goes to bed, so earlier bedtime is a big plus for me.
 
He doesn't wake up in the middle of the night at all any more, except when we're on vacation.  That was a big (and hard-won) step!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I feel your pain on the one/two nap thing... Noah only takes one now for the same reason, but it's still a struggle as he is tired for about an hour in the morning before I put him down. Ugh. The 2-3 hour nap that he takes as a result is a huge plus though!

    ReplyDelete