Saturday, December 15, 2012

A New Couch and a New Temple

Today we traveled down south to browse Ikea.
I love Ikea.  I wish I could live in Ikea, like the kids in The Mixed Up Files of Ms. Basil E. Frankweiler.  I would eat meatballs and every day and read fake Swedish books while lounging in my impeccable living room.
 
Anyhoo.  We also stopped by the temple site.  It looks fantastic!
I can't wait until it's done!  Our drive will go from 3 hours one-way to under one hour.  So awesome.  Our stake president says the temple won't be finished until the end of next year, unfortunately.  That seems like a long time still. 



I hope the outside stays that color.  The drawings all show it as white, though, so it may just be unfinished.
 
 
Once we're going to the Ft. Lauderdale temple regularly instead of Orlando, I have a feeling I'll be eating a lot of Swedish meatballs.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment