Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Many Faces of Levi

Today was our Christmas program at church, so we all wore our Christmas outfits!  Baby Levi looked so adorable.  I wanted to take a cute picture of him in front of the Christmas tree.  Of course, in formulating that plan I forgot that I have a toddler who always wants to do the opposite of what mama wants him to do.  So we have a variety of shots of him wandering around the apartment, with not one in front of the Christmas tree.  Ha.
Look at that devilish smile!

Cracks himself up!

So close, almost a Christmas tree shot!

We call this one "the shy face."

And this one is "the cute face"!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love! Such a cute boy and outfit! I too tried to get Noah in front of the Christmas tree... I finally got one decent one, but only because it's a close up. The "outfit" ones didn't work too well... dang kids move too fast! Haha! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete