Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Stitch In Time

Want to seem some projects I've done?  No?  Too bad.  I'm the boss of this blog.
 
Now that all the presents have been delivered and opened (well, at least seen.  Sorry Josh and Courtney!!), I can post some photos of them!
 
First off, I made a quilt for Jenny and baby Brooke.
Don't look at it too closely.  In fact, stand away and squint, and it will look much better.  It's a little off, and pretty puckery.  But it was a lot of work, and I was very proud once I finished it!
 
Then I made Krystle, Paul, and baby Peyton some awesome Star Wars baby booties.

Levi did not approve of R2D2 and Yoda being paired together, but I chose them because they're both shorties and could actually fit on the booties!  I also made baby Peyton a cute little romper with a robot on it, but the picture is on a phone that is now dead and gone.  Boo.
 
I liked the Star Wars crosstitch so much that I made a sampler for Josh and Courtney for Christmas.
 


It was a lot of fun to make, but I didn't allow myself enough time, and ended up staying up until midnight two nights in a row trying to finish.  The ironic thing is, I shipped it a week and a half before Christmas (after my late-night stitching), and it still didn't get there until almost New Year's.  And by then Josh and Courtney had already left Salt Lake (where I shipped it to) and gone back to Vegas.  Dang.
 
I have a million projects in mind next, but most of them are for me.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment