Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hope Florida Doesn't Sink Into the Ocean


If all goes as planned, one month from today we will be homeowners!  We're under contract for a house!
I'm in love with the house.  I'm so excited about it.  And it's in a fantastic elementary school district, and also is very close to where we live right.
The yard is great for baby Levi.  It's big and flat and grassy, perfect for running around.  And the kitchen is great for me.  Big, with lots of storage and lots of natural light.
 
We're set to close one month from today.  Hopefully all will go well.  It's going to be a busy month: closing on the house, moving, my dad coming to visit, then off to Europe the first of May.  I'm trying to get very organized
 
If you want to see more, here's the virtual tour (with a very relaxing soundtrack to go with it):
 
The only bad thing?  This really does mean we're officially old.  Married, with a kid, and a mortgage.  *Sigh*
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love it! Congratulations!! I hope it all goes as planned. :)

    ReplyDelete