Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Cavity Season!

I've been a terrible blogger! I need to get my groove back, so instead of trying to catch up on everything I haven't blogged about, I'm just going to focus on getting *a* post out every day, whether it be something current or something past.

So today! Look at my cuties dressed up for Halloween! We read Where the Wild Things Are on a regular basis (and dance and drum when Max says "Let the wild rumpus start!"), so Lexi in her brilliance suggested that as our Halloween costumes. There are quite a few people who don't know what we are ("Are you a fox?"), but maybe we can inspire them to read the book.

In case you can't tell, big Levi is the boat. He's kind of a party pooper when it comes to costumes. ;)

At the very end I added pictures from our last two Halloweens. I can't believe this is Levi J's third Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment