Friday, March 21, 2014

Balletly...

I can't remember if I've updated on teaching dance...still teaching! My replacement got promptly fired, and Lisa asked me to sign on for another 12 weeks of classes. Thankfully, she got someone to teach one day of classes, so I teach six classes a week instead of ten. Also, I only teach Monday and Thursday, which is spread out nicely. It's actually going really well. We're currently teaching at a cheerleading gym, which is really fun for Levi J since he can bounce around on the tumbling equipment during class. I have to drag him out kicking and screaming most days! He loves it.

It's a lot of work, but I'm getting used to it and actually really loving it. There were quite a few kids (and parents) who were really excited to see me return and have asked me exactly which classes I'm teaching to be sure to be in my class. It definitely is a boost to be appreciated like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment