Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sick and Tired...oh yeah, and Happy

I think there are one or two people who read this blog who have not heard our news yet...I'm pregnant!! Yay! And also...bleh.

Morning sickness will rule my life for the next few months. Which means there probably won't be too many blog posts, both because we won't be doing very much, and also because I won't feel like blogging. Sorry folks.

But yay for a new baby Baker this November! Let's hope I don't starve him or her. And also Levi J. All food sounds disgusting to me right now.

Here's a cute picture of the big brother-to-be!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I hadn't heard and that is SUPER exciting!! I'm so sorry you're sick though. There is nothing worse in the world. I think I could have 10 kids, if it weren't for being pregnant... as it stands, we'll see if I ever have a 3rd. Ha! But, so excited for you all! I hope it's a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete