Sunday, June 15, 2014

On the Shoulders of Giants

Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband! I would say he's the greatest dad I know, but I wouldn't want to insult the other wonderful dads that I know in my life. Otherwise I would totally say it. ;)

It is so incredible to see the love he has for this little guy. He was very unsure about becoming a father, but whether it's because he's overcompensating for his fears or just because it comes perfectly naturally for him, he is an amazing dad. He loves this little guy with his whole heart, and misses him every moment they're apart. He would do anything to ensure a bright future for Levi J, and wants him to have every opportunity and every happiness. I'm so very blessed to have him as my partner.

I don't think my dad reads this blog, but just in case, happy Father's Day to my dad too! Love him mucho!

No comments:

Post a Comment