Sunday, October 12, 2014

Denver, Sweater Weather in July

It's so awkward trying to start a blog post after so many (many many) months of not posting. And it is so hard to motivate myself to post when I feel like there is SO much catching up to do. So I'm just going to jump right in! 

We went to Denver sometime this summer. July maybe? And we had so much fun with the Brimhalls! We went to the zoo, we went fishing, we spent two days in Rocky Mountain National Park (where it was freeeezing! And it felt so good! You know I would only ever say that when Florida has been blazing hot). And the kids had so much fun together. There is nothing more heartwarming than seeing cousins become friends.

I think I'm just going to post a million pictures and leave it at that. Maybe I'll throw some captions up, maybe not. My goal was just to get a post, any post up here, so I'm already feeling proud of myself.



































2 comments:

  1. Yay! Was just thinking I missed your blog! Love the bums in the bath picture. ;) And I love your hair cut (which is probably not accurate anymore, but it was really cute)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Levi and Bryan are twins in their North Face t-shirts :) Such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete